Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My 32nd (ug!) Birthday

A bunch of my girlfriends and a few guy friends took me to lunch at Brenner's last Friday for my birthday. I got lots of goodies and had a great time with everyone. Alana and I managed to snap a photo, but somehow "Queen of the camera" aka me, did not take any other pictures. Here's one of us after we finished our yummy lunch.




On my real birthday, I got my present from Chad - a new itouch ipod! It's awesome! I love it and I can't wait to play with it some more.


We left for Georgetown Saturday morning for Jaden's 4th birthday party. I think he had a blast. They had it at a gymnastics facility near their house. Good thing I had a dress on, or I would have tore up the tumbling trampoline. Sweet! I did catch Kim doing some bar work and some front flips off of the mini tramp - go Kim! Ha!


Fun was had by all. Carson showed off his new pulling up and cruisin' skills. He's growing up so fast...TOO fast!


I'll be posting some new pictures of him in my next post. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: