Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas! Carson had a lot of fun, but wasn't much into opening gifts. He opened a few, but then lost interest and started playing with other things. Too funny!

Here are a few pictures of our big boy enjoying Christmas.....

Starting to open my first present...

Doing a pretty dang good job of ripping off this paper....

Woo-hoo! It was a race car! Daddy put it together for me....

I like to push it...not too sure about riding it just yet....

Opening more presents....
I love this tractor! It was actually my Daddy's!

Waiting for my milk on Christmas morning! Check out my new house shoes!

These big cars are great!I love this horse that Carol and Alexis gave me....

It's dinner time at the Turner's! I love to eat!

Relaxing in the swing like a big boy! Seriously - look how big my feet are!

The Kosina Family Christmas picture...yes, finally a family picture!

Our second family picture - we like this one the best!

Carson relaxing in the tub after a long day of opening gifts and visiting with family...
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Love to all!

No comments: