Thursday, December 04, 2008

A Few Updates...

It's so hard to believe over a year has passed since Carson's birth. He's really growing up, and his little personality is starting to show itself. Every single day brings us a new adventure, a new word, a few more steps, and more. It's such a joy!

We just took Carson in for his 1 year check-up. He is right on track developmentally. I was glad to hear it - I thought he should be saying more, but Dr. Wolens said 3-4 words is great. Funny how he's saying more even today...just two days after our appointment. His little vocabulary consists of:

- MaMa
- DaDa
- Kenzie (prounced - enssseeee)
- Go
- Dog
- Thank you (pronounced - tink tu)

He's really getting big too - here are his stats:

24.6 lbs - 72%
31.5 in - 90%

We transitioned him to whole milk about a month ago, and he's been on regular foods since 10 months. He had 5, yes 5, shots on Tuesday. He cried for a few seconds, but was a champ overall.

He's just such an angel. I just know that if (that is a BIG IF - don't anyone get excited) we decide to have another one, we couldn't possibly get this lucky again.

Here are a few pictures of Carson on Thanksgiving, our new Christmas tree, and what Carson was doing while I was decorating the tree...the little toot.....


Carson and Jaden ready for a wagon ride...


Carson enjoying a snack....
Just hangin' in the wagon, waiting for someone to pull me....
Mommy and Carson in the front yard at Kim's house.....

The new tree - our first artificial! We now have the tree skirt and topper on, I'll have to update with another pic soon.

And here's what Carson did to entertain himself while I decorated the tree....
Yes, literally almost every book was pulled out and on the floor...he had a blast! Hey - it kept him entertained!

Thanks for visiting our blog - come back soon - I will have new pics posted soon!

No comments: