Carson's been taking several steps at a time for a few weeks now, but this weekend he really started walking. He can walk really well now. We're so proud! Just a little over a year. Here's a video of him talking on his phone walking towards me tonight. He cracks me up with that phone...he grabs it and holds it up to his cheek/ear and says, "Da?" "Da?!" "DA?!" It is hilarious!
Cathy Frank, one of my close Chi Omega friends, bought Carson a shirt when he was born that says, "Chi O's Are Cool". I have been waiting and waiting to put him in it, and finally...tonight was the night. Here are a few pictures of him sporting his shirt. Too funny.
Hey Mommy! High ten!
Carson deep in thought on Mommy's blackberry....
Oooooh! I know she di-in't!!!Ha! I thought these were too funny not to share. Hope everyone is well! Love to all!


No comments:
Post a Comment