Friday, December 04, 2009

And Now It's Snowing In Houston!

I have never seen snow like this before in Houston! It's beautiful! I snapped some pics in the car on the way home and of the house and neighborhood once I got here. It's absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy!
Fry Road exit ramp...I'm on the feeder....
The car next to me waiting for the light at Fry.....

Trees on the side of Fry Road...so beautiful!
More trees on the feeder of Fry and I-10

A small hill on the feeder of Fry and I-10

First glimpse of our house - Chad has the plants wrapped in the very front by the street, but the rest is snow!

Hampshire Rocks - a street in our neighborhood

Our neighbor's house - beautiful!

Another shot of our house...

The palms in our front yard

Check out all that snow!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Chad's car and the garage

My license plate is iced over!

The table on the patio
Now it's REALLY coming down, so I might have more pictures to share later. It is beautiful!!!
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: