Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Another Boy!!!

I knew it! Always trust Mom! I kept telling Chad, but he said, "Naaah. It has to be a girl." Nope! Dr. Putterman confirmed it this morning. We have another healthy boy on our hands. He's doing great; everything looks good so far and his heart rate was perfect. He was sleeping when we did the ultrasound, so Dr. Putterman had to bump my belly with the ultrasound machine a few times to get him to wake up and show us. Yep, it's a boy!



We also found out that I was right about my due date too. He actually had it wrong - the baby is now measuring on time for May 26, 2010. So, I'm actually 18 weeks and not 17. I knew that as well - I knew when we conceived after all. :)


Here's to another perfect boy like Carson! Now to decide on a name.....




1 comment:

The Myers Family said...

CONGRATS TO YOU, CHAD & of Course big boy CARSON! That is SOO exciting! I'm so happy Baby Cade is nice and healthy!
Love,
Brenda