Monday, December 28, 2009

Cade's Nursery - Progress Already Being Made

We decided on a dinosaur theme for Cade's room. We aren't wasting anytime at all getting the nursery movin'. I bought the bedding on Christmas Eve, some dinosaur pewter knobs on Christmas Day, dinosaur bathroom decor the day after Christmas, and we shopped for everything (down to diaper wipes) for his nursery yesterday. He is pretty much set. Now to wait for everything to come in so I can set it all up! I love getting organized and ready - major nesting over here!

I used Chad's projector this evening and put three dinosaurs on the walls - a T-Rex, a Stegosaurus, and a Pteradon. I think they turned out really cute. I am waiting to get the bedding. Then, I'll match the colors in the bedding to colors at Sherwin Williams and get them painted. I think it will look really great once it's all finished. Here are the starting dinos traced on the wall.

Stegosaurus - every time I try to download what I actually projected it turns it, so this will have to work for now....

The Pteradon projection.....

The Pteradon traced on the wall....

The T-Rex projected on the wall...excuse the bed - we're still in the process of getting everything cleaned out of the room. The bed will be off to Aunt Kim's in a few weeks to make room for the nursery furniture.......

The traced T-Rex....
I can't wait to get it all finished and set up. I'll keep taking pictures as we go.
Love to all!

No comments: