Thursday, December 24, 2009
Name Revealed
We decided on Cade Allen. It was a toss up between that and another name, but I was leaning heavily towards Cade. Here's why....I went up to Texas Children's Hospital for Radiothon and met the most amazing young man going through chemo treatment. He had the best outlook, positive attitude, and was very talented. He wrote his own music and songs, and sang a song live on the air about cancer being the hardest fight he's ever fought, but he was going to make it because God was on his side. He was such a wonderful young man, he truly touched my heart. I emailed Chad right then and there and said I wanted to toss the name Cade into the hat because of it. After thinking it over for a few hours today, we decided to go with it. Cade will have Daddy's middle name of Allen. Two boys. How wonderful! I'm surrounded by three boys, actually! :) I love all of them dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I LOVE the name!
Post a Comment