Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Pics Of The Boys

Cade really seems to be better now that I am pumping and feeding him from a bottle. He's a happy baby and enjoys staring at his big brother. I got brave and decided to give them both a bath together tonight. It actually worked out well. And a potty training update - Carson is doing very well. He's very close. He only had one accident at school today and one accident here at home tonight. He should be good with just a few more days. We're so proud! Here are some new pictures of the boys....enjoy!
I am HUNGRY!
Ah, that milk was good...I am dreaming of the next time I will eat....
I'm tellin ya...it's gonna be yummy!

Bathtime for my boys...

Cheese!

Cade's new playmat...Carson just had to sit on it with him.....

Cheese Mommy!

I see you!

Woah - I am practicing tummy time, but I'm not a huge fan of it just yet...
Love to all!

No comments: