
Chad and I traded in the Lexi (both my car and Chad's) for a brand new 2008 Tahoe LTZ! It is awesome! Shortly after Chad bought his Lexus he took a new job. The new company provided him with a vehicle, so his car has literally been sitting in the driveway for months. We were wanting a bigger car for Carson and all of the things we'll have to lug around with him. (stroller, gear, etc) So, Alana hooked me up with her client at Bill Heard and he was able to put us in a 2008 for just a little more than what I was paying for my car! We are really excited. The money we'll save each month will really help with the daycare expense.
We just love the new truck! It is loaded - black with tan leather interior, wood grain, heated and a/c seats, automatic fold down second row seats, automatic rear door, third row of seats that can be removed to haul things around, navigation, satellite radio, 20 inch wheels, chrome rims, remote start, On Star, and a DVD player for Carson. I don't understand half of the buttons - there are so many gadgets - it will take weeks to figure out. Ha!
Anyway, here's a pic of our new baby...I'm still trying to determine a name. (I always name my cars) Isn't she pretty?


No comments:
Post a Comment