Chad and I visited three different daycares in our area last Friday. We really liked Kids R Kids the best. Apparently, so does everyone else. There is a waiting list until June 2008 for their infant class. WOW. We toured their facility anyway and fell in love with it. I went back today and put down a deposit to hold our space for June.
In the meantime, he'll start at Primrose of Kelliwood or Cinco Ranch come January. Primrose is alright, we just felt that Kids R Kids was more structured, clean, and we liked the employees there much better.
We visited with our first pediatrician today, Dr. Wolens. We really liked him. He has convenient hours, a great location, will open on Saturday, answers his own calls after hours, and was very personable. Cherolyn and Troy use him and they just love him. Unless we fall in love with Dr. Lange when we visit him, we will more than likely go with Dr. Wolens.
I have been off for a few days and it has really been nice. It's back to work tomorrow - poo! I'm off Friday - Tuesday though, so at least I have that to look forward to. Once I take those days, I will still have 4 more to take before Carson arrives.
We have a doctor's appointment Friday. This is the last monthly visit - we will go every two weeks now until we go to every week my last month of pregnancy. It's hard to believe I am almost 7 months along! I officially enter my last trimester tomorrow when I hit week 27. I am really excited and still feeling great. I've gained a little over 10 pounds now.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment