We had a doctor's appointment Friday and everything is going well so far. I am finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Dr. Putterman is showing me as having gained 1 pound. I measure total weight gain, so my total is 11.2 pounds. I am measuring a few weeks ahead of where I really am, which means Carson is growing like a weed and doing good. His heartbeat sounded wonderful.
We are now officially on every two week visits until 36 weeks, when we will go to one visit per week. We have an ultrasound on September 20th to make sure Carson is head down and to check the fibroid location. If it is still blocking his exit path, Dr. Putterman will tentatively schedule our c-section.
We were excited to know that both Mommy and Carson are doing well. I feel good and still very much enjoy being pregnant.
Hope everyone is doing great!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment