Thursday, August 09, 2007

This Week Has Been Long...

This has been one long week. Chad is in Louisiana all week, so it's been really quiet around here. Kenzie and Teddy are keeping me busy, but they miss Daddy. Carson is doing well - he kicks and punches me constantly. Interestingly enough, I read in one of my books that this is the week he starts to turn head down so that he's ready for birth. I can't believe he's due in less than 15 weeks! I just can't wait to meet him!

The carpet is finally getting installed in the study this weekend. I can hardly wait. Everything that's usually in the study is in the living room and hall...the clutter is really getting to me!

I have bought all of my shower hostesses presents, and I can't wait to give them to them! Exciting! I'm going to have four showers - WOW! My Grandma and Aunts are giving me one, Cherolyn, Alana, Stacy, and Katie are giving me one, Judy, Carol, and Dee are giving me one, and Chad's cousins are giving me one. It's crazy! I am so blessed to have such nice friends and family that care about me so much.

Well, I just wanted to update everyone. When Chad returns tomorrow, I'll take my 25 and a half week picture and post it. He's in for a big surprise - I CHOPPED my hair off tonight. He LOVES my hair short, so he will be very excited to see me when he returns.

No comments: