Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Carson Pics...Rrrrreally?

Carson is getting so big. MiMi and PawPaw kept him last night so we could get some rest. When I went to see him this morning at school, I swear he looked bigger. He's growing like a weed. He's eating cereal twice a day now and loving every minute of it. He loves to smile, play on his tummy, roll around on the floor, look in the mirror, and scoot on his belly. He also loves splashing around in the bathtub. It seems like just yesterday we were waiting for his cord to fall off so we could give him a real bath. Man, time really does fly when you have a little one.


We're getting excited about Carson's baptism. It's May 18th at the church here by the house. Cherolyn and Troy will be his Godparents. I got the most beautiful invitations online. I am very happy with them. I'm hoping to get stamps tomorrow so I can mail them Friday.

Love to all!



No comments: