I had a great time in Vegas with the girls! I had never been, so it was quite the experience. We stayed at the Mandalay Bay. It was very nice, but I doubt I would stay there again. The service wasn't the best, and people were just plain rude. Vegas certainly isn't like most cities in Texas - us Texans are friendly folks!
Friday night we went to dinner as a group at Tao, the restaurant inside the Venetian. It was beautiful and delicious. Alana had been talking to a guy that worked at the Tao club and he ended up setting us up with a great VIP table. We had an awesome time! The people next to us ordered a gigantic bottle of Veuve - 6 Liters - and shared it with us. We danced, laughed, talked, and had a great time until 430am. We didn't get back to our hotel and up to the room until 6am. I'll tell you what - it's true what they say - you don't even notice the time in Vegas.
We woke up Saturday morning around 9am and headed off to breakfast. My allergies were absolutely terrible. It hit me like a ton of bricks at breakfast. I ended up going back to the room and taking a nap in the hopes of my sinuses feeling better when I woke up. They did. We then got ready for dinner at The Wynn. One of Michelle's clients hooked us up with a ride over in a Rolls Royce, dinner with the VP of The Wynn, and access to the Tryst - the club inside the Wynn. It was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed dinner the most. There was a gorgeous waterfall that lit up in different colors. Every 15 minutes or so it would go dark and a show would start. Things would come out of the water, songs would play, etc. It was so neat! I just sat there open-mouthed almost the entire meal.
We didn't say out too late Saturday night because our flight was pretty early Sunday morning. It really was a great time. Here are some pics from the trip. Enjoy!
Friday night we went to dinner as a group at Tao, the restaurant inside the Venetian. It was beautiful and delicious. Alana had been talking to a guy that worked at the Tao club and he ended up setting us up with a great VIP table. We had an awesome time! The people next to us ordered a gigantic bottle of Veuve - 6 Liters - and shared it with us. We danced, laughed, talked, and had a great time until 430am. We didn't get back to our hotel and up to the room until 6am. I'll tell you what - it's true what they say - you don't even notice the time in Vegas.
We woke up Saturday morning around 9am and headed off to breakfast. My allergies were absolutely terrible. It hit me like a ton of bricks at breakfast. I ended up going back to the room and taking a nap in the hopes of my sinuses feeling better when I woke up. They did. We then got ready for dinner at The Wynn. One of Michelle's clients hooked us up with a ride over in a Rolls Royce, dinner with the VP of The Wynn, and access to the Tryst - the club inside the Wynn. It was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed dinner the most. There was a gorgeous waterfall that lit up in different colors. Every 15 minutes or so it would go dark and a show would start. Things would come out of the water, songs would play, etc. It was so neat! I just sat there open-mouthed almost the entire meal.
We didn't say out too late Saturday night because our flight was pretty early Sunday morning. It really was a great time. Here are some pics from the trip. Enjoy!
















No comments:
Post a Comment