Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Am A Big Boy!

Mommy's always telling me how big I am, but I really am big! I went to the doctor for my one month check-up and I weigh 9lbs, 2oz! I gained nearly two pounds in two weeks! I love milk and I eat a lot, so that would explain it. I have been so busy today. I have stayed awake almost the whole day.

The mean nurse at the doctor gave me a shot. It HURT! Thank goodness Mommy was there to wipe my tears and hug and kiss me afterward. It was terrible. I think Mommy might have cried too, but I'm not sure.

I go back to see Dr. Wolens again when I turn two months old. I'm not looking forward to it because I have to get a bunch more shots. OUCH.

Here are some pictures of me from today. Enjoy!

This is me just after eating. I have a milk mustache!

Check out my outfit - it has cowboys on it!

Here I am enjoying time with Aunt Cherolyn - I am laughing at Mommy - she's silly!

Here's me relaxing on Aunt Cherolyn's lap

I am a little mad about going to the doctor, that's why my fists are clenched

No comments: