skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Carson's First Cold and RSV
We had to take Carson back to the doctor today. He is very congested and has a pretty bad cough. Sure enough - he has a cold and RSV, or an upper respiratory infection. Poor little guy. Dr. Wolens said it has been very common this winter because the weather keeps changing from hot to cold and cold to hot. He gave us some nose drops to try to loosen up the congestion. So far, it's working pretty well. I just feel so bad for our little guy - I wish there were something I could do to break up that congestion and cure that cough. Only time will do it. He should be all better by next week.Carson is starting to smile back at me when I talk to him. It is the cutest thing. One time I was feeding him and he pulled back to give me a huge, gum-filled smile. My heart melted and I started to cry.No matter how many hours I am up, no matter how long it takes to stop his crying, no matter how many dirty diapers I change, no matter how many times I have to suction his nose, no matter any of the things I have to do...I love every minute of it because he is my son. I am so blessed to have this little one in my life. I love him with every piece of my being.Happy New Year to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment