Friday, December 21, 2007
I'm In Love With My Husband...All Over Again
It's true...I'm guilty of falling in love with Chad all over again. Watching him with Carson just fills my heart with joy, and sometimes, my eyes with tears. He is such a good Daddy. I was sitting here this morning burping Carson and I was reminded of something Chad told me after my second miscarriage. He said, "Making a perfect baby doesn't happen overnight, it takes a long time. Our child will be a superstar whenever it finally arrives." He was right. Chad is so good at reminding me of all of the simple blessings we have. It wasn't until I stopped focusing on how badly I wanted a child that we found out we were pregnant. Every time I worried about something during my pregnancy, no matter how large or small, Chad kept positive and assured me that everything was fine. He is my rock. Not only that, he has been a huge help in our transition from baby less to a family. My broken tailbone makes things more difficult for me. Chad had to wait on me hand and foot when we first came home because moving was excruciating. I want to thank you Chad for everything you have done and will continue to do. You are the love of my life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment