Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My First Polo Outfit

Today was Mommy's check-up at the doctor. She dressed me in my very first Polo outfit. I really liked it. It had a hood and it really helped me stay warm with the crazy wind gusts.

Mommy had a good visit. She is doing very well. Dr. Putterman told me I had grown so much and he couldn't believe how big I had gotten. I also got to meet Carolina, Mommy's favorite nurse. She said I'm going to look like Daddy. Guess we'll just have to see!

Mommy can go back to work and she can also exercise. She weighs 12 pounds less than she did when she found out she was pregnant with me - wow! She is excited, but keeps telling me she can't wait to get back to running again. Just wait Mommy - I'll have you running before you know it!

Here are a couple of pictures of me in my very first Polo outfit. I have been really sleepy today - I slept pretty much all day except when I have been eating. I am really tuckered out from all the visits we have had around town for the holidays. I'm sure I will have much more energy tomorrow. Look out Mommy!

No comments: