He has gained some weight and an entire inch in length! He was 21 1/4 inches today and 7lbs, 6oz. He's a healthy, happy boy. He loves to eat and he smiles in his sleep all the time. He actually laughed out loud in his sleep the other day - it was the most wonderful sound I've ever heard.
All is well here - trying to keep up with the laundry and keep the house somewhat clean is not easy. I feel like all I do is feed and it doesn't leave me much time to do much else. I have been working on the birth announcements. I think they turned out nice. I put a big batch of them in the mail today and the rest should go out Thursday morning.
Kim, Jaden, Kinlee, Kelly, and Brad all came to visit this past weekend. Here are some pics of the kids with Carson. They were SO excited to meet him! They are now ready for Kelly to have her baby so they can have another cousin. It's so cute!
Kinlee and Carson...
Jaden and Carson...
I hope everyone is doing well. Christmas is around the corner - I can't believe it!


No comments:
Post a Comment