Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Carson Is Making Progress!

Carson is doing much better! All of the doctors/nurses/pca's/respiratory therapists, etc that come by tell us that he sounds clear. Yay! He's still having to be suctioned every once in a while, but we are hoping it is to the point that we can keep up with it at the house now. He has been off of oxygen since this afternoon around 1pm. He is doing well and holding his own thus far. They want to make sure he can continue to do so overnight before they release us. I agree. The last thing I want is for us to get home just to have to come back. I want him well on the road to recovery before we step outside the TCH doors.

Aunt Cherolyn came up to visit last night and brought us her camera. I took a few pictures of our little guy. He has been such a trooper thought it all. He has been all smiles the last two days.

So sleepy...he can finally breathe and sleep soundly!

Mommy...what are you doing? I'm watching you....
Hi Mommy and Daddy - I love you guys!


Look at my bear - we are the same size! Mommy says this will be my "Grow With Me" bear so you all can see how big I am getting every month.

No comments: