After much ado, we FINALLY found a nanny that we absolutely LOVE! Her name is Maria. She was born in Argentina, but has been a US citizen since 1982. She's 41, but looks 31, has 6 kids (yes 6!), recently moved here from Georgetown, her husband works for Sprint, she is very involved in her church, etc etc etc. I could go on and on. She was here for her "interview" for an hour and a half. Her personality is fabulous - she's so positive. I felt like she was interviewing ME, which I admired. She held Carson almost the entire time she was here, and he seemed to really like her. She starts on January 28th. Her hours will be 8a-6p unless Chad is out of town, or one of us has a meeting. She is very flexible, will run errands and grocery shop for us, will prepare dinner if need be, will clean the house, AND watch Carson. She made it very clear to me that Carson is her first priority, which I appreciate. She even told me she liked scrapbooking and she would make me a scrapbook of what Carson's up to during the day. I could not feel better about leaving him with someone. I just got a reference on her and it was fantastic. I am so relieved and know that I have found someone we can keep for as long as we like.Here are a few pictures of Carson. We survived two nights without Daddy, but we sure are glad he's home!
Getting ready for bed...
The infamous "Buddha" belly....
Haaaaaay!!!!!!
I DO love Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment