Thursday, May 13, 2010

38 Weeks - Hangin' In There!

Well, we made it to 38 weeks! Baby Cade is hanging in there. No change at my appointment on Tuesday with Dr. Putterman. We go in first thing Monday morning (I mean first thing - between 5 and 6am) to be induced. Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous. Not yet. I'm sure I will be when I arrive though.

Carson and I had a special Mommy/Son day today. I want him to know that even though he's soon to have a little brother that will occupy a lot of my time, he'll always be my baby. No matter what. We had a great day - had breakfast at Cracker Barrel together, went to Target and got some neccessities for the maid and us, hung out here for a few minutes, got Carson's haircut, got the car washed at Bubbles, and met Daddy for lunch. Then, we took a nap together and he's been playing with Daddy ever since he woke up. He's back to school tomorrow so we can take care of a few last minute things around here.
Here are a few pics from today.....

Watching Thomas while getting his haircut...

Carson being such a good boy...I was really impressed!

Like my hair? I look fantastic, don't I??

At Bubbles waiting on Mommy's car - check out all of my stickers for being such a good boy today!

Love to all!

No comments: