Well, here we are....the night before we'll be a family of four rather than three. Am I nervous? Again, not yet. Am I ready? YES. Is Chad ready? YES. We can't wait to see our precious baby boy. Is Carson ready? Wellll....we think so. We went out and got Carson a big brother gift from Cade today. He has been running around with an old camera of mine telling us to say cheese for the past few days. We got him one of those great kid friendly cameras and a Cars coloring book. We're taking it with us up to the hospital tomorrow. When he comes to meet his brother on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning, he'll have a gift waiting for him.
I know our lives will never be the same in a good way. We're so ready to be a complete family of four and enjoy raising two healthy, beautiful boys.
I'll post more from the hospital. I'll have my laptop and blackberry. Rrrrrreally?
Love to all!
Oh - Happy Early Birthday Cherolyn!!!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment