Well, we're adjusting to life with 2 kids. Carson is doing well so far. We've figured out that having movie time in our bed before bedtime works well. The three of us watch whatever he wants to (which means Thomas, Dumbo, Ratatouille, etc), spend some time together just us 3 while Cade naps in between feedings, and then he goes to his bed to go night night. So far, so good. He's really been sweet with his brother, but he's still unsure about what to make of him. He did tell him bye bye instead of night night tonight. I had to let him know that Cade's not going bye bye, he's here to stay. All in all, I'm impressed with how well he's doing so far.
All stretched out and ready for a diaper change...

So proud to be a big brother...

I had to get this shot - I have the exact same one of Carson. They look SO alike it's nuts!
Proud Daddy with Cade just before leaving the hospital...

Zonked out after a feeding....
Mommy and Cade just before leaving the hospital....
We'll post more pics as we go....stay tuned! Love to all!
1 comment:
Baby Cade is PRECIOUS...i just can't wait to meet him! So glad Carson is adjusting well...the boys will be BFF's before you know it!
Post a Comment