Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Cade Pics

Sweet sleeping boy...man, he looks JUST like Carson...I still can't get over it!
Sleepy baby, all full of milk....

Cade likes to lie in his crib and listen to music. He kicks blankets off and then sneezes because he's cold...silly boy!

More night-night pics...

Sweet sleeping angel...

Tee hee - my belly is full...I am a happy boy!

Ha - my pants are funny - they are newborns and still too big - I can't help but laugh at myself!

" The Thinker"

" Power To The People!"

More thinking action....

Waaaah! No pictures with Mommy!

Wah! I don't like these monkey pj's! They are preemies! Ha!
Cade is doing well. We had our one week check-up with Dr. Wolens on Monday. He got an A+. He weighed 6lbs, 15 1/2 oz and was 20 inches long. We have another appointment next week. Dr. Wolens wants him back at birth weight. If he continues to eat the way he's eating that shouldn't be a problem. Ha! He's a great little eater and sleeper. He eats every 3 hours during the day (I don't care what "they" say...I wake a sleeping baby to create a sense of a routine from the get-go) and at night we let him sleep as long as he wants between feedings. This has been about 5 hours the last few nights. Let's hope he continues on this path - he's really doing great!
Carson is adjusting well and continues to be sweet to his little brother. He enjoys us picking him up from school with Cade, and he tells Cade all about his day all the way home. It's so cute. We are very blessed and proud of our boys!!!
Love to all!

1 comment:

Suzy Shoup said...

Awww - he's so sweet, Jaymie! I want another one! ;) (not so fast - my "baby" just turned 1 today!) :) You all look like you're doing great!