Friday, May 28, 2010

My Strong Kiddos

My little pumpkin is strong! He can hold his head up for a long while already. Carson could do this too. My children are just strong babies! The other day we were at the park and I swear - Carson did an iron cross. If you don't know what this is, it's a gymnastics move that men do on the rings. Carson grabbed onto the hand rails of the stairs and lifted himself off of the ground into this position. My Mom and I about died when we saw him do it. That is a really difficult move, especially for a two and a half year old. For those of you wondering...yes, I am going to put him into gymnastics. They have a Mommy and Me class on Saturdays at a gym here in Katy. I think he'll like it. Gymnastics is also very good for discipline as well. Not that I am biased about the sport or anything.

Here are a few new pictures of Cade...he's such a joy!
Sigh...this eating and sleeping thing is rough! I'm exhausted! Whew!


My monkey bootie baby showing us how strong he is....his head is lifted higher than his shoulders!

No comments: