Carson William Kosina is finally here! He is perfect in every way and we are just thrilled! We are being discharged from the hospital this morning and I will post pictures as soon as I have a chance when we get home. So far, so good. We just got a very good report from the pediatrician. He further verified that Carson is a very healthy, alert baby and we are so very blessed. We are in love with him and can't wait for Kenzie and Teddy to meet him when we get home. Wish us luck with that introduction!
Here are his stats:
Carson William Kosina
Born 11/19/07
8:24pm
7 lbs, 1.8 oz
20 1/4 inches long
I'll post pictures as soon as I can!
And, the update on me...I am doing good. When we arrived to be induced Sunday night, we learned that I was actually already in labor. (I thought so - I starting having back to back contractions around 3pm) So, I did not have to take the medicine to thin out my cervix - it did it on its own. I did have to take pitocin to get things moving. I got an epidural, but it stopped working around 7cm, so I am so very proud of myself and what I was able to endure. I did it pretty much all on my own without drugs! I am woman, hear me roar - ha! However, I did break my tailbone during delivery. Mom's on her way up here with a donut pillow for me. Let's hope it helps with the pain.
All I can say is it was all worth it for this precious little angel that I can finally hold, kiss, hug, and love on for as long as I want. He is my little man. He was worth the wait and the 24 hours of labor!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't wait to see pictures. You go momma on the birth!!
Post a Comment