Monday, November 05, 2007

Doctor's Visit

I had another weekly visit today. My blood pressure was really elevated, so they made me stay for a while so that they could take it three times. It finally went down to 138/86, but Dr. Putterman is still a little concerned. He's asked me to please take it easy - rest when I get home, keep my feet up, etc. He is having me come back Thursday to check it again. He said if it's still elevated, he will probably induce sooner than he was planning. We'll know more Thursday. I am 1 and a half cm's dilated now and Carson has only dropped slightly. He is happy with my progress, he just wants me to take it really easy in order to keep my blood pressure as low as possible. Wish me luck! I'll update soon with a 38 week picture and then again Thursday after my appointment.

No comments: