Thursday, November 08, 2007
Update On Pregnancy
I had a check-up today at Dr. Putterman's office. I had the same nurse as the other day. When she first took my blood pressure, it was high. They had me rest for 25 minutes on my left side. Dr. Putterman came in and listened to the baby's heartbeat, which sounded great. Then, he had the nurse leave and he took my blood pressure himself. Interestingly enough my bp was completely normal when he took it. Dr. Putterman said we would discuss induction dates at my next appointment, which is Monday. He said that he would prefer to leave him in there as long as he can. If my blood pressure is high, we will induce next week. If not, we will probably wait until 11/19. However, he is hoping that nature will take its course naturally and I will go into labor on my own. I will update again on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment