I am happy to report that I am feeling better every day. I am healing nicely and my tailbone seems to get a litter bit better each day. I gained a total of 24 pounds in my pregnancy. I only have 4 left to lose. It amazes me how quickly the weight just falls off. I lost 14 pounds in the hospital and the rest just fell off last week. I actually weigh 11 pounds less than I did when I got pregnant, so I am happy. I am getting really close to fitting in my pants - I keep trying them on every day - and every day I get a little closer to being able to button them. You guys know me - my suits are my life. I have GOT to be able to get back into them.
Work seems to be trucking along fine without me, thanks to Alana. She is taking care of all of my clients while I am out. Today she represented me at the Gallery Furniture annual meeting. I know she did me proud. I am so blessed to have such a great back-up. Thank goodness for her!
I am very excited to report that the 2008 nominees for the AWRT (American Women in Radio and Television) Star Awards came out today. I am actually nominated for Sales Manager of the Year! I am so excited! Alana is up for Rising Star and Carol is up for Account Executive. I am so proud of all of us! Yet another reason for me to lose all of this weight - I'll need to get a new formal outfit for the Gala in January. Hopefully Chad can go this year. Last year he was out of town, and wouldn't you know it...I won!
Well, Carson is fussing so I'm off to relieve Daddy. I am starting to know his cries - what each one means. There are many different ones. Hungry, dirty diaper, irritated, need my binky, etc. Ha! What an interesting life I lead. Oh - I am almost finished with the birth announcements. Chad found some great heavy card stock cards at Office Depot that come with envelopes and everything. It's not exactly how I envisioned it, but it is a lot more affordable. Since our Christmas Cards are right around the corner, I want to be sure to keep the price down as much as possible.
That's all for now. I'll update soon with more pictures.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment